
My hot house of the week is a beautiful 19th century craftsmen in North Capitol Hill in Seattle. For the sake of full disclosure this is my girlfriend's listing. Regardless I am in love with this house. The house contains almost all of the original inlayed floors, unpainted box beam ceilings, original glass windows, and my favorite the original laundry shoot. I just think it is soooooo cute. It All of the original woodwork is still intact. Critical items have been touched but the essence of the home is still where it needs to be.
Some of the more strange things I have found in this house:
- Original Butlers Room - With the intact ironing board for your linens.
- Fabulous Chandlers
- Attic with a full bathroom
House History: This house was saved by the construction of 520 moved back on the lot and a rare two car garage was installed.
More Photos: Hot Broadway House
No comments:
Post a Comment